Skip to main content

The Road To Be Pianist

Everything I achieved is not easy. I need to face may difficulty. I'm not born from musical family. I only come from normal family. But I have my own talent to play piano. I learn to read music piece since my age is 8 years old. First time I saw music pieces, I feel something attract me. I want to learn that music pieces and want to get know them very well. But, I cannot focus 100% on music pieces because I have another responsible. That is I need to study in order to be the best student in my school.
However, my journey to be pianist begin with electronic keyboard. Because keyboard is similar to piano, so I start study to play keyboard and try my best to understand keyboard key. The first music I played is Brother John, the song that my mom always sang for me before I sleep.

Brother John's music is really easy to play. Even I do not understand what the meaning of that music, but I am really enjoy to play it. I feel like I am success.

Almost everyday, I practice to play Brother John Music until my fingers similar to keyboard key. After I master one music, I start play Merry Christmas music. I face the difficulty here because I need to balance left and right hand. Sometimes I am really upset and disappointed. I feel like I failed. But, nothing can stop me. Even I face difficulty, I continue to play that music until I succeed.

After that, I start to learn European classic's music. I start learn about Beethovon, Chopin, Mozart, Freud and etc. Their musics are really difficult but can bring the emotional and harmony to others. During I study that music, I realize I am really love to play "Moonlight Sonata" the music that composed by Ludwig Von Beethoven. That's music is so deep and sad. I can feel it. I do not know why I feel so attractive when I heard to that music. But, I assumed that music as the motivation for myself to be pianist.

During High School, I start to write my own music. I used music instruments in my school to compose my own music. But I fail because I don't have time to focus on my music at all. Furthermore, I cannot compose my own song nicely. My friend said to me, every music I compose, they only can feel sad and deep like the fall in darkness. That mean, my song doesn't has love and bright to bring the spirit to other. Because I cannot compose nice song, I give up and focus on my study. The conclusion here is I became adoption compared to creation

However, the talent I had make me became pianist because I have a courage to be participant in piano contest. I struggled with myself and try to be the best. Even I cannot be the best in the world, at least I became the best for myself. That things make me want to smile and happy with what I achieved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty: Impression with SILKYGIRL Pure Smooth Pressed Powder

SILKYGIRL is the popular cosmetic brand in Malaysia. It is easier to find in supermarket or cosmetic store in Malaysia. Other than easy to find in the store, the quality of SILKYGIRL’s product also quite good and the price is cheaper. However, what make I impressed with SILKYGIRL brand is the quality. In previous article, I have wrote about the bad experience that I have with the other compact powder (C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30). Because of that, I need to purchase another compact powder to replace C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30. I don’t say that quality of C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30 is bad but it is not suitable with my skin and it makes my makeup crack after 30 minutes I apply it. The funnier in this situation, the makeup crack during I’m shopping at mall. My face looks ugly and it is so embarrassing. So, I went to Guardian, then purchase new compact powder together with makeup remover tissues and lip tints. After I bought these three products, I rus

Beauty: Experienced with C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30

Between foundation and compact powder, which one will you carry out when you want to go somewhere? Some people said they will carry foundation and some people said they will carry compact powder. The answer is depending on someone comfortable. For me, I will choose to carry compact powder rather than foundation. However, that is not the main topic to discuss. The main topic to discuss today is my experienced with C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30. C.CODE is the makeup’s brand exclusively at Watsons Malaysia. C.CODE has produced variety type of makeup product such as lipsticks, lip tints, eyeshadow, blush, foundation, compact powder. Under C.CODE brand, there are two type of compact powder that they produced. One is Pressed Powder SPF 50 and another one is Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30 . Here, I would like to share my experience with Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30. During I browse my Facebook, I accidently found this brand on Watsons’s Post. Since the packaging of C.CODE

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen

Do you think Sunscreen is important to our life? That is the things that you should questioning yourselves. When you are growing up to became an adult, sunscreen became more important towards yourselves because during that period, you are starting to love yourselves more. And you also start to think how to protect your skin from UVA and UVB harassment. Recently, I am using Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen . Many people was asking me whether this sunscreen is good? My answer, this sunscreen is good. The reason I dare to say it because this product; contain safe ingredient  didn't change the color  absorb into the skin quickly  do not make your skin feel greasy  non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)  water-resistance  sweat resistance  resist rub-off  This sunscreen is suitable for all types skin . So, everyone able to use it. Moreover, this sunscreen provides superior balanced broad-spectrum protection against skin-aging UVA and burning UVB rays. That mea