Skip to main content

Beauty: Nano White Fresh Mattifying Moisturizer Review

Nano White Fresh Mattifying Moisturizer - this is one of product that produced by Nano White. This product was formulated for oily skin. I bought this product about one month ago and I keep use it. According to the information that given by this product, this moisturizer made with tea tree oil, sea algae and vitamin C. Beside that, it is also quick absorbing for brighter skin complexion.
This is the product detail that I get from Nano White Website

  • Revitalises skin with fresh waves of hydration
  • Leaving skin moisturized and even tone
  • Absorbs easily into skin leaving it feeling radiant and soft
  • Use both morning and night 
 The Design for this product is more prefer to teenager. It is really cute and easy to carry out everywhere. 



MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE

Before I try this product, I used Bio Essence Hydra Tri Action Moisturizing Gel (I give the review
about it soon). In my opinion, Nano White Fresh Mattifying Moisturizer is really suitable for oily skin. This is because when I apply it, I can feel this moisturizer is really quick-absorbing and I feel really fresh on my skin. I can say I like it.

Duration for day: I apply it from 9.00 am and I wash my face again on 6 pm. So, I wear this moisturizer from 9.00 am - 6 pm. It is really matte but around 5 pm, I start feel that my skin already oily.

Duration for night: I apply it before I sleep. It is around 12 midnight. I wash my face on morning around 7 pm. When I wake up, I can feel that my face is oily but not very oily.

Satisfaction: 8/10

 Conclusion: I use it around one month and I can say that my skin is really feel different. I have normal skin and I can say this moisturizer is not really suitable for me. However, what I noticed after used this moisturizer is my skin is bright and I don't have any acne. Not only that, dark spot on my face also disappear. My face also not sebum anymore. I think this is a good skin care product. So, because it was formulated for oily skin, I highly recommend this product for someone who has oily or combination skin.

In Malaysia, you can get this product at:
  • Guardian
  • Watson
  • Caring Pharmacy 
  • AEON
  • and other supermarket

The Price of this product around RM 20.00 - RM21.00.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty: Impression with SILKYGIRL Pure Smooth Pressed Powder

SILKYGIRL is the popular cosmetic brand in Malaysia. It is easier to find in supermarket or cosmetic store in Malaysia. Other than easy to find in the store, the quality of SILKYGIRL’s product also quite good and the price is cheaper. However, what make I impressed with SILKYGIRL brand is the quality. In previous article, I have wrote about the bad experience that I have with the other compact powder (C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30). Because of that, I need to purchase another compact powder to replace C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30. I don’t say that quality of C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30 is bad but it is not suitable with my skin and it makes my makeup crack after 30 minutes I apply it. The funnier in this situation, the makeup crack during I’m shopping at mall. My face looks ugly and it is so embarrassing. So, I went to Guardian, then purchase new compact powder together with makeup remover tissues and lip tints. After I bought these three products, I rus

Beauty: Experienced with C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30

Between foundation and compact powder, which one will you carry out when you want to go somewhere? Some people said they will carry foundation and some people said they will carry compact powder. The answer is depending on someone comfortable. For me, I will choose to carry compact powder rather than foundation. However, that is not the main topic to discuss. The main topic to discuss today is my experienced with C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30. C.CODE is the makeup’s brand exclusively at Watsons Malaysia. C.CODE has produced variety type of makeup product such as lipsticks, lip tints, eyeshadow, blush, foundation, compact powder. Under C.CODE brand, there are two type of compact powder that they produced. One is Pressed Powder SPF 50 and another one is Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30 . Here, I would like to share my experience with Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30. During I browse my Facebook, I accidently found this brand on Watsons’s Post. Since the packaging of C.CODE

Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Soothe Lotion [My Favourite Body Lotion]

Hello, everyone! Today, I would like to share with you about my favorite body lotion. I know some people don't care about their body skin because they believe body skin is strong compare to face skin. Even the fact is true, it doesn't mean you should not take care about your body skin. Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Vera This is my favorite body lotion. I ever mentioned that my face skin is normal skin. But it is different when it comes to my body skin. The type of my body skin is normal to dry skin. My body skin is very easy to dry when it exposes to sunlight. Even I apply sunblock before I go out from my house but it is not enough. It is because when come to night, I can feel my body skin, especially hand and leg (the part that always exposed to sunlight) became dry and rough. Normally, I only apply baby oil on my skin but I think it is became more dry after bath. So, my friend recommend me to try this lotion. Yes, after use this lotion and can feel my skin is not d