Skip to main content

Beauty: Biore UV Perfect Protect Milk Moisture Review

The packaging on market


Hello, today I would like to write about my sunblock that I always use. I start use this sunblock around two years ago and I keep use it until now. In Malaysia, Sunblock is one of important thing that we should use because our skin always expose to sunlight. Everyone know what will happen to our skin if we keep expose to sunlight, right? They can occur a damages to our skin and sometimes make our skin feel really dry, sunburn and also skin tanning. So, to avoid all that things occur to our skin, we need to put sunblock. The sunblock I always use is Biore UV Perfect Protect Milk Moisture. The picture on right side!




"Bioré UV Perfect Block Milk protects the skin against harmful UVA and UVB rays.
 UVA penetrates deep into the skin and speeds up the aging process, while UVB causes sunburn. These rays are also reflective and can cause harm even if you’re under an umbrella, fully dressed, or indoors. Daily sunblock use is good practice as it contains Rice Germ Extract that makes skin softer, and Vitamin E to protect and repair skin. 
It is also comfortable to use as it’s non-sticky or greasy unlike other products" 

The sentences that have (" ") is the description from Kao Website. This is because Biore is one of sub-brand under Kao. Kao is one of company that come from Japan. 

MY EXPERIENCE
My experience about this product, I can say that I am really like this product. Why I choose this product? This is because this product come from Asia. Malaysia is one of Asia country. That mean this product suitable for my Asian Skin. 
Actually, in Biore, they have produce a few type of sunblock but I choose this sunblock because I personally believe the produce that make from milk is good for skin. Moreover, this product help my skin smooth and not oily. When I apply it on my skin, this product is really quick to absorb. 

This Sunblock also has anti-bacteria formula. So, I no need to worry about hygiene. And this sunblock also water/sweat resistant. 

But I not really like their smell. The smell is too strong for me and sometimes I feel like I smell pen corrector. But after I apply foundation, the smell disappear slowly. 

Satisfaction: 9/10 

Duration: I only apply it on Morning because Morning is my starter day. My skin always expose to sunlight because I always walk to go to my class. So, to count a duration, I think I use it from Morning until Evening. 

Price: RM 18.45 
For me, it is affordable price and all teenagers afford to have it. 
This product can get at:
1. Guardian
2. Watson
3. AEON
4. Caring Pharmacy 


Hope this help you to choose the SUNBLOCK! Bye!!!

Comments

  1. I hate smile. Too strong. Please review moist for dry skin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Currently, bio-essence has come out the new products for dry and sensitive skin type. You may observe Bio-essence range.

      Delete
  2. Always out of stock

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty: Impression with SILKYGIRL Pure Smooth Pressed Powder

SILKYGIRL is the popular cosmetic brand in Malaysia. It is easier to find in supermarket or cosmetic store in Malaysia. Other than easy to find in the store, the quality of SILKYGIRL’s product also quite good and the price is cheaper. However, what make I impressed with SILKYGIRL brand is the quality. In previous article, I have wrote about the bad experience that I have with the other compact powder (C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30). Because of that, I need to purchase another compact powder to replace C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30. I don’t say that quality of C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30 is bad but it is not suitable with my skin and it makes my makeup crack after 30 minutes I apply it. The funnier in this situation, the makeup crack during I’m shopping at mall. My face looks ugly and it is so embarrassing. So, I went to Guardian, then purchase new compact powder together with makeup remover tissues and lip tints. After I bought these three products, I rus

Beauty: Experienced with C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30

Between foundation and compact powder, which one will you carry out when you want to go somewhere? Some people said they will carry foundation and some people said they will carry compact powder. The answer is depending on someone comfortable. For me, I will choose to carry compact powder rather than foundation. However, that is not the main topic to discuss. The main topic to discuss today is my experienced with C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30. C.CODE is the makeup’s brand exclusively at Watsons Malaysia. C.CODE has produced variety type of makeup product such as lipsticks, lip tints, eyeshadow, blush, foundation, compact powder. Under C.CODE brand, there are two type of compact powder that they produced. One is Pressed Powder SPF 50 and another one is Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30 . Here, I would like to share my experience with Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30. During I browse my Facebook, I accidently found this brand on Watsons’s Post. Since the packaging of C.CODE

Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Soothe Lotion [My Favourite Body Lotion]

Hello, everyone! Today, I would like to share with you about my favorite body lotion. I know some people don't care about their body skin because they believe body skin is strong compare to face skin. Even the fact is true, it doesn't mean you should not take care about your body skin. Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Vera This is my favorite body lotion. I ever mentioned that my face skin is normal skin. But it is different when it comes to my body skin. The type of my body skin is normal to dry skin. My body skin is very easy to dry when it exposes to sunlight. Even I apply sunblock before I go out from my house but it is not enough. It is because when come to night, I can feel my body skin, especially hand and leg (the part that always exposed to sunlight) became dry and rough. Normally, I only apply baby oil on my skin but I think it is became more dry after bath. So, my friend recommend me to try this lotion. Yes, after use this lotion and can feel my skin is not d