Skip to main content

Beauty: Impression with SILKYGIRL Pure Smooth Pressed Powder


SILKYGIRL is the popular cosmetic brand in Malaysia. It is easier to find in supermarket or cosmetic store in Malaysia. Other than easy to find in the store, the quality of SILKYGIRL’s product also quite good and the price is cheaper. However, what make I impressed with SILKYGIRL brand is the quality. In previous article, I have wrote about the bad experience that I have with the other compact powder (C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30). Because of that, I need to purchase another compact powder to replace C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30. I don’t say that quality of C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30 is bad but it is not suitable with my skin and it makes my makeup crack after 30 minutes I apply it. The funnier in this situation, the makeup crack during I’m shopping at mall. My face looks ugly and it is so embarrassing. So, I went to Guardian, then purchase new compact powder together with makeup remover tissues and lip tints.

After I bought these three products, I rushed to toilet and clean all my makeup. I re-apply makeup by using the new products that I bought. That time, the products that I purchased is SILKYGIRL Pure Smooth Pressed Powder, SILKYGIRL Gen Matte Lip Cream and Biore Makeup Remover Towel. However, I don’t want to talk about SILKYGIRL Gen Matte Lip Cream and Biore Makeup Remover Towel because the main topic that I want to share is about SILKYGIRL Pure Smooth Pressed Powder.

The price of SILKYGIRL Pure Smooth Pressed Powder is RM 10.50 (the price of the day that I bought it). It considered as cheaper because the price of compact powder usually over RM 11.00. The reason I purchased SILKYGIRL Pure Smooth Pressed Powder because I impressed with the textures of the powder during, I tried the tester. Without having the second thought, I just bought it. But I’m fall in love to SILKYGIRL Pure Smooth Pressed Powder after I applied it to my face. Unbelievably, SILKYGIRL Pure Smooth Pressed Powder makes my makeup look smooth, natural and fresh. Even I don’t apply foundation on my face but SILKYGIRL Pure Smooth Pressed Powder really make my makeup look good. It absorbs the sebum on my face. Even I apply twice or three layers, SILKYGIRL Pure Smooth Pressed Powder doesn’t make my makeup look cakey at all. With the price of RM 10.50, I’m really surprised this compact powder able to give satisfaction look on my face.

Since I impressed with outcome from SILKYGIRL Pure Smooth Pressed Powder, so I read the ingredients and the benefit of the product. Based on SILKYGIRL Pure Smooth Pressed Powder packaging, it stated this compact powder contain SPF 20, oil-free, fragrance-free and formulated for Asian skin. SILKYGIRL also claim that this pressed powder helps to absorb excess oil and eliminate shine for a matte finish, without drying the skin and conceals fine lines effectively for a flawless look. That means this product also protect my skin from UVA/UVB, absorbs the sebum, no fragrance and suitable for Asian skin. Overall, I proved the statement that SILKYGIRL claim for this product because it is good on my skin.

This product available in three shades; 01 Ivory, 02 Natural, and 03 Rose Beige. My skin tone is between ivory and natural. But if I choose Ivory, it looks too fair for my skin. So, I choose 02 Natural shades. 02 Natural Shades is quite darker to my skin tone but it still okay because it not too dark.


So, if you are teenager who want to try simple makeup, I think SILKYGIRL Pure Smooth Pressed Powder maybe good choice. Other than cheaper price, SILKYGIRL Pure Smooth Pressed Powder also have good quality and easy to apply because the powder puff of SILKYGIRL Pure Smooth Pressed Powder is not sponge type. It is more like smooth puff and it makes you easy to apply the powder on the face. Moreover, SILKYGIRL Pure Smooth Pressed Powder also good to use together with liquid foundation. Another words, I highly recommend this product to beauties. So, let’s try it out!

Comments

  1. I just go to Watsons, thw natural tone out of stock. ��

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty: Experienced with C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30

Between foundation and compact powder, which one will you carry out when you want to go somewhere? Some people said they will carry foundation and some people said they will carry compact powder. The answer is depending on someone comfortable. For me, I will choose to carry compact powder rather than foundation. However, that is not the main topic to discuss. The main topic to discuss today is my experienced with C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30. C.CODE is the makeup’s brand exclusively at Watsons Malaysia. C.CODE has produced variety type of makeup product such as lipsticks, lip tints, eyeshadow, blush, foundation, compact powder. Under C.CODE brand, there are two type of compact powder that they produced. One is Pressed Powder SPF 50 and another one is Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30 . Here, I would like to share my experience with Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30. During I browse my Facebook, I accidently found this brand on Watsons’s Post. Since the packaging of C.CODE

NIVEA Extra White Radiant & Smooth

Recently, I change my body lotion. Previously, I use Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Vera Soothe as my body lotion. But, in 2019, I use two type of lotion which is NIVEA Extra White Radiant & Smooth and also Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Vera Soothe. A long time ago (around my age 13 years old), I ever use NIVEA lotion but I forgot what type of NIVEA lotion I was using that time and I hate NIVEA lotion very much that time. Why I hate NIVEA lotion that time? It is because the lotion very sticky and it takes too much time to absorb in my skin. When I do activity like sport, the lotion make my skin look very oily because the mix between lotion and my sweat. That is the reason why I stick with Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Vera Soothe so many years.  Currently, I use NIVEA Extra White Radiant & Smooth lotion. My friend give NIVEA Extra White Radiant & Smooth as my present for friendship celebration. First impression when I look at this product, I have bad feeling because of my