Skip to main content

Beauty: Experienced with C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30


Between foundation and compact powder, which one will you carry out when you want to go somewhere? Some people said they will carry foundation and some people said they will carry compact powder. The answer is depending on someone comfortable. For me, I will choose to carry compact powder rather than foundation. However, that is not the main topic to discuss. The main topic to discuss today is my experienced with C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30.

C.CODE is the makeup’s brand exclusively at Watsons Malaysia. C.CODE has produced variety type of makeup product such as lipsticks, lip tints, eyeshadow, blush, foundation, compact powder. Under C.CODE brand, there are two type of compact powder that they produced. One is Pressed Powder SPF 50 and another one is Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30
.
Here, I would like to share my experience with Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30. During I browse my Facebook, I accidently found this brand on Watsons’s Post. Since the packaging of C.CODE brand is unique, I decided to check the people review in comment section. In the comment section, there are not many people comment about Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30. Most of commenters were asking the price and whether this brand is suitable to them or not. So, I curious about this brand.
Then, I go to Watsons and search for C.CODE brand. Because I think compact powder is important to me, so I decided to try their compact powder. I have read both type of compact powder. But I choose to buy Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30 because when I apply foundation on my face, usually my face will look a little bit oily. By having oil control powder, the shining on my face will look matte.

Behind C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30 has write that this compact powder is light weighted coverage, natural matte finished, paraben-free, mineral-oil free and Alcohol-free. About paraben-free and alcohol-free, I don’t have any judgement because I’m lack knowledge about it. This compact powder has stated it is light weighted coverage. Yes, this compact powder is not medium to full coverage. It is only light to medium coverage. But the natural matte finished, and mineral-oil free that stated for this product, I considered it as wrong.

I don’t want to say this product is not good. But I just want to share what I experience during I use this product. I use this product around one week. What I can share with you, this product is quite difficult to blend when I’m using provided sponge. If I use brush, this compact powder doesn’t cover the shining on my face. The most things that I dislike about this product is it too bright and quite heavy for my skin. It makes me feel uncomfortable. But it is still okay for me if it too bright or feel heavy on my skin as long it is not cakey. Unfortunately, if I use this compact powder to cover the shining caused by foundation, it make my face look more shining and also make my makeup cakey after 30 minutes and it makes me look old.

In that kind of situation, what should I do? Should I apply more C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30 to cover the cakey or should I wash off all my makeup? My choose is I wash off all my makeup and apply again. But I do not use C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30 as powder. I use another brand that makes me feel more comfortable.

But I still use this compact powder for short period. Example, if I want to take away a food at restaurant or if the guest come to my house, I will use this compact powder. If I want to travel, going to class, or having a shooting, I may not use this compact powder. Based on my experience, I do not say this product is poor quality. For me the quality of this product is good, but it may not be my favorite compact powder. Since I know the weakness of this product, I will try to improve my makeup way to make my makeup look natural by using this compact powder.

Price: RM 14 - RM 16 
Available: Only at Watsons Malaysia
Satisfaction: 5/10


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty: Impression with SILKYGIRL Pure Smooth Pressed Powder

SILKYGIRL is the popular cosmetic brand in Malaysia. It is easier to find in supermarket or cosmetic store in Malaysia. Other than easy to find in the store, the quality of SILKYGIRL’s product also quite good and the price is cheaper. However, what make I impressed with SILKYGIRL brand is the quality. In previous article, I have wrote about the bad experience that I have with the other compact powder (C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30). Because of that, I need to purchase another compact powder to replace C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30. I don’t say that quality of C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30 is bad but it is not suitable with my skin and it makes my makeup crack after 30 minutes I apply it. The funnier in this situation, the makeup crack during I’m shopping at mall. My face looks ugly and it is so embarrassing. So, I went to Guardian, then purchase new compact powder together with makeup remover tissues and lip tints. After I bought these three products, I rus

NIVEA Extra White Radiant & Smooth

Recently, I change my body lotion. Previously, I use Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Vera Soothe as my body lotion. But, in 2019, I use two type of lotion which is NIVEA Extra White Radiant & Smooth and also Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Vera Soothe. A long time ago (around my age 13 years old), I ever use NIVEA lotion but I forgot what type of NIVEA lotion I was using that time and I hate NIVEA lotion very much that time. Why I hate NIVEA lotion that time? It is because the lotion very sticky and it takes too much time to absorb in my skin. When I do activity like sport, the lotion make my skin look very oily because the mix between lotion and my sweat. That is the reason why I stick with Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Vera Soothe so many years.  Currently, I use NIVEA Extra White Radiant & Smooth lotion. My friend give NIVEA Extra White Radiant & Smooth as my present for friendship celebration. First impression when I look at this product, I have bad feeling because of my