Skip to main content

POND’S ACNE CLEAR and SAFI BALQIS OXYWHITE KRIM ANTI JERAWAT, which one better?


POND’S ACNE CLEAR and SAFI BALQIS OXYWHITE KRIM ANTI JERAWAT is the anti-acne cream that produce from different company. Usually, anti-acne cream will use after toner your face or after moisturizing your face. Normally, we will use anti-acne cream (for people who has acne or pimples) twice in a day. But I will use anti acne cream after toner my face because I think it will work on my face. Now, I will explain what I experience during using these two types of anti-acne cream.

SAFI BALQIS OXYWHITE KRIM ANTI JERAWAT

SAFI BALQIS OXYWHITE KRIM ANTI JERAWAT is white color cream. There are no fragrance and the weight of product is 15 grams per tube. The price of SAFI BALQIS OXYWHITE KRIM ANTI JERAWAT is around RM10.00 to RM12.00.

Usually, my face will have acne during examination, menstruation and when I stress in music/choreography job. So, I rarely have acne on my face. But when acne exist on my face, I will feel very stressful. That time, I will try my best to get rid of my acne. I know everyone feel same as me.

During I used SAFI BALQIS OXYWHITE KRIM ANTI JERAWAT, I realized this cream is work on my face. But the process to banish the acne is quite slow. If you only have small pimples, I think SAFI BALQIS OXYWHITE KRIM ANTI JERAWAT is right choice because when I put this anti-acne cream on the small pimples, I can see the acne is shrinking in three days. However, when I put this anti-acne cream on the stubborn pimples/acne, I will take time around one week or two weeks to be shrink. So, what I can conclude here, SAFI BALQIS OXYWHITE KRIM ANTI JERAWAT is good for small acne but the process to shrink the stubborn pimple/acne in quite slow.

POND’S ACNE CLEAR

POND’S ACNE CLEAR is clear color cream. This anti-acne cream has fragrance like freshness and mint. The weight of product is 20 grams per tube. The price of POND’S ACNE CLEAR is around RM 8.00 to RM 11.00. To be honest, I started to use this product on November 2019. So, POND’S ACNE CLEAR is still new experience for me.

But the experience that I had with POND’S ACNE CLEAR and SAFI BALQIS OXYWHITE KRIM ANTI JERAWAT is different. During November 2019, I need to work for the event in my school, prepare the performance on stage, memorize the script for my theater and attend the class as normal student.  So, it is quite harder for me to manage my time. That time, many acnes appear on my face. Since I work to entertain the audience, I cannot let the acnes ruin my appearance. Then, I decided to change my anti-acne cream. Yes! I bought POND’S ACNE CLEAR just to try.

After I tried POND’S ACNE CLEAR, I realized the process to shrink my acne is faster than SAFI BALQIS OXYWHITE KRIM ANTI JERAWAT. For small acne/pimple, it will shrink only one day and for stubborn acne/pimples, it only takes three days to shrink. Then, I continue use POND’S ACNE CLEAR until my acne banishes from my face. Yes, POND’S ACNE CLEAR save me from ugly appearance.

Recommendation
I will not choose which one I prefer because both work on face. But, the different from these two types of anti-acne cream is the process to shrink the acne. But, if you refer to price, I think POND’S ACNE CLEAR is worthy than SAFI BALQIS OXYWHITE KRIM ANTI JERAWAT. Moreover, the working process of POND’S ACNE CLEAR is faster than SAFI BALQIS OXYWHITE KRIM ANTI JERAWAT.

So, let’s try out!

Comments

  1. Thank you for your information. My face has many pimples I will try out these two products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do so.... If you not satisfy, please comment here.

      Delete
  2. How about OXY and Hiruscar? Is it okay?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The acne cream of OXY too heavy. I'm not really like it but it is okay if you want to use on pimples. Hiruscar, I haven't try it. I will review if I have try it soon.

      Delete
  3. I keep follow this blog. But, I unable to comment because I don't have google account. Luckily you open comment slot to everyone. Hurmmm.... I love the way you describe the items you use!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty: Impression with SILKYGIRL Pure Smooth Pressed Powder

SILKYGIRL is the popular cosmetic brand in Malaysia. It is easier to find in supermarket or cosmetic store in Malaysia. Other than easy to find in the store, the quality of SILKYGIRL’s product also quite good and the price is cheaper. However, what make I impressed with SILKYGIRL brand is the quality. In previous article, I have wrote about the bad experience that I have with the other compact powder (C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30). Because of that, I need to purchase another compact powder to replace C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30. I don’t say that quality of C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30 is bad but it is not suitable with my skin and it makes my makeup crack after 30 minutes I apply it. The funnier in this situation, the makeup crack during I’m shopping at mall. My face looks ugly and it is so embarrassing. So, I went to Guardian, then purchase new compact powder together with makeup remover tissues and lip tints. After I bought these three products, I rus

Beauty: Experienced with C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30

Between foundation and compact powder, which one will you carry out when you want to go somewhere? Some people said they will carry foundation and some people said they will carry compact powder. The answer is depending on someone comfortable. For me, I will choose to carry compact powder rather than foundation. However, that is not the main topic to discuss. The main topic to discuss today is my experienced with C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30. C.CODE is the makeup’s brand exclusively at Watsons Malaysia. C.CODE has produced variety type of makeup product such as lipsticks, lip tints, eyeshadow, blush, foundation, compact powder. Under C.CODE brand, there are two type of compact powder that they produced. One is Pressed Powder SPF 50 and another one is Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30 . Here, I would like to share my experience with Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30. During I browse my Facebook, I accidently found this brand on Watsons’s Post. Since the packaging of C.CODE

Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Soothe Lotion [My Favourite Body Lotion]

Hello, everyone! Today, I would like to share with you about my favorite body lotion. I know some people don't care about their body skin because they believe body skin is strong compare to face skin. Even the fact is true, it doesn't mean you should not take care about your body skin. Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Vera This is my favorite body lotion. I ever mentioned that my face skin is normal skin. But it is different when it comes to my body skin. The type of my body skin is normal to dry skin. My body skin is very easy to dry when it exposes to sunlight. Even I apply sunblock before I go out from my house but it is not enough. It is because when come to night, I can feel my body skin, especially hand and leg (the part that always exposed to sunlight) became dry and rough. Normally, I only apply baby oil on my skin but I think it is became more dry after bath. So, my friend recommend me to try this lotion. Yes, after use this lotion and can feel my skin is not d