Skip to main content

L'Oreal Paris 24 Hour Fresh Wear Foundation, how far it is good for us?


Infallible Series - 24 Hour Fresh Wear Foundation is the product of L'Oreal Paris. According to L'Oreal Paris, 24 Hour Fresh Wear Foundation is up to 24 hour fresh staying power, long lasting foundation with the most lightweight, breathable texture, waterproof, transfer-resistant and sweat resistant foundation. Is it the statement that L'Oreal Paris claim in this product true? Let's check it out!

24 Hours fresh staying power and long-lasting foundation - based on my experience, this foundation is good until 12 hours. I use this foundation from 8 am until 8 pm and the foundation still look okay on my face. It is not look too oily or shine. I never wear this foundation until 24 hours. So, I don't have any comments about it. Since I ever wear this foundation until 12 hours, I can say this product maybe can be stay fresh on our face until 24 hours and it is long-lasting.

Lightweight and breathable texture - This foundation is very lightweight and breathable texture. When this foundation dry on the face, I never feel like I use the foundation. It's very comfortable on my face. So the statement lightweight and breathable texture is acceptable.
Waterproof, transfer-resistant and sweat resistant foundation - Yes! This foundation is waterproof, transfer-resistant and sweat resistant. According to my experiment, I apply this foundation before I play water sport at the beach. After I finish play water sport there, this foundation still stay on my face. The claim that L'Oreal Paris said this foundation is transfer-resistant and sweat resistance also true. Once day, I went jogging at the park by wearing this foundation. When my body full with the sweat, I tried to swap my sweat and this foundation do not transfer to the tissue. So, I agree this foundation is transfer-resistant and swear resistant.

Overall, the things that L'Oreal Paris claimed on this foundation is true. But, the things that L'Oreal Paris claimed on this foundation can be totally true if we have normal to dry skin type. If we have oily skin type, it may not suitable because it will make our face look oily and shining. Anyone who has oily skin type, you can try L'Oreal Paris Pro-Matte Foundation.

The price of this foundation is RM 70.00. It is quite expensive if we compare it to the foundation from Maybelline, Catrice or Silkygirl but it is worth because the quality of product is very good. The texture of this foundation is very liquid and easy to apply by using the brush, or sponge. Moreover, 24 hours Fresh Wear Foundation has a wide range of color. So, we can choose any color that suitable for our skin tone. 

If you like to try this foundation, you can get it at Watsons, Guardian, Sasa, and also on online shop such as shopee and Lazada. So, let's try it!

Comments

  1. This foundation is good. I have try it. Can you review innisfree? I want to know Innisfree popular in Malaysia or not

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Innisfree brand is popular in Malaysia but I never try the foundation yet. I will try it later.

      Delete
  2. Dark skin difficult to find the color

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This foundation has the color for tan skin. You may try it as long as you know your undertone :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty: Impression with SILKYGIRL Pure Smooth Pressed Powder

SILKYGIRL is the popular cosmetic brand in Malaysia. It is easier to find in supermarket or cosmetic store in Malaysia. Other than easy to find in the store, the quality of SILKYGIRL’s product also quite good and the price is cheaper. However, what make I impressed with SILKYGIRL brand is the quality. In previous article, I have wrote about the bad experience that I have with the other compact powder (C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30). Because of that, I need to purchase another compact powder to replace C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30. I don’t say that quality of C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30 is bad but it is not suitable with my skin and it makes my makeup crack after 30 minutes I apply it. The funnier in this situation, the makeup crack during I’m shopping at mall. My face looks ugly and it is so embarrassing. So, I went to Guardian, then purchase new compact powder together with makeup remover tissues and lip tints. After I bought these three products, I rus

Beauty: Experienced with C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30

Between foundation and compact powder, which one will you carry out when you want to go somewhere? Some people said they will carry foundation and some people said they will carry compact powder. The answer is depending on someone comfortable. For me, I will choose to carry compact powder rather than foundation. However, that is not the main topic to discuss. The main topic to discuss today is my experienced with C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30. C.CODE is the makeup’s brand exclusively at Watsons Malaysia. C.CODE has produced variety type of makeup product such as lipsticks, lip tints, eyeshadow, blush, foundation, compact powder. Under C.CODE brand, there are two type of compact powder that they produced. One is Pressed Powder SPF 50 and another one is Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30 . Here, I would like to share my experience with Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30. During I browse my Facebook, I accidently found this brand on Watsons’s Post. Since the packaging of C.CODE

Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Soothe Lotion [My Favourite Body Lotion]

Hello, everyone! Today, I would like to share with you about my favorite body lotion. I know some people don't care about their body skin because they believe body skin is strong compare to face skin. Even the fact is true, it doesn't mean you should not take care about your body skin. Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Vera This is my favorite body lotion. I ever mentioned that my face skin is normal skin. But it is different when it comes to my body skin. The type of my body skin is normal to dry skin. My body skin is very easy to dry when it exposes to sunlight. Even I apply sunblock before I go out from my house but it is not enough. It is because when come to night, I can feel my body skin, especially hand and leg (the part that always exposed to sunlight) became dry and rough. Normally, I only apply baby oil on my skin but I think it is became more dry after bath. So, my friend recommend me to try this lotion. Yes, after use this lotion and can feel my skin is not d