Skip to main content

Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Soothe Lotion [My Favourite Body Lotion]

Hello, everyone!

Today, I would like to share with you about my favorite body lotion. I know some people don't care about their body skin because they believe body skin is strong compare to face skin. Even the fact is true, it doesn't mean you should not take care about your body skin.

Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Vera
This is my favorite body lotion. I ever mentioned that my face skin is normal skin. But it is different when it comes to my body skin. The type of my body skin is normal to dry skin.

My body skin is very easy to dry when it exposes to sunlight. Even I apply sunblock before I go out from my house but it is not enough. It is because when come to night, I can feel my body skin, especially hand and leg (the part that always exposed to sunlight) became dry and rough.

Normally, I only apply baby oil on my skin but I think it is became more dry after bath. So, my friend recommend me to try this lotion. Yes, after use this lotion and can feel my skin is not dry anymore and it is became more smooth.

I already use this lotion for 3 years. I never want to change the body lotion anymore because the quality and it is also easy to find at drug store. I ever use Klair Lotion but it is so hard to find at drug store in Malaysia. If I want to buy Klair Lotion, I need to order in online shop. So, that is better I use the product, that is very easy to get in my country.

I don't want to compare Klair Lotion and Vaseline Body Lotion, so let move to the Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Soothe Lotion description.

The features I like for this lotion is:
  • Non-greasy 
  • Quick-absorb
  • It makes my skin feel healthy, smooth and fresh
  • Use natural ingredient 
  • No harm for my skin. 
Satisfaction: 9/10

Price: RM 7.80

The price is very affordable. Teenager also afford to buy it. If the teenager want to try the body lotion, I think I will recommend this lotion for you.

Duration: Normally I apply the lotion after bath (Morning, Evening and Night) because you can feel the smooth and fresh on your skin.

This product can get at:
  • Guardian
  • Watson
  • AEON Wellness
  • Any supermarket in Malaysia
  • Caring Pharmacy 
I hope this information is useful for everyone. Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty: Impression with SILKYGIRL Pure Smooth Pressed Powder

SILKYGIRL is the popular cosmetic brand in Malaysia. It is easier to find in supermarket or cosmetic store in Malaysia. Other than easy to find in the store, the quality of SILKYGIRL’s product also quite good and the price is cheaper. However, what make I impressed with SILKYGIRL brand is the quality. In previous article, I have wrote about the bad experience that I have with the other compact powder (C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30). Because of that, I need to purchase another compact powder to replace C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30. I don’t say that quality of C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30 is bad but it is not suitable with my skin and it makes my makeup crack after 30 minutes I apply it. The funnier in this situation, the makeup crack during I’m shopping at mall. My face looks ugly and it is so embarrassing. So, I went to Guardian, then purchase new compact powder together with makeup remover tissues and lip tints. After I bought these three products, I rus

Beauty: Experienced with C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30

Between foundation and compact powder, which one will you carry out when you want to go somewhere? Some people said they will carry foundation and some people said they will carry compact powder. The answer is depending on someone comfortable. For me, I will choose to carry compact powder rather than foundation. However, that is not the main topic to discuss. The main topic to discuss today is my experienced with C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30. C.CODE is the makeup’s brand exclusively at Watsons Malaysia. C.CODE has produced variety type of makeup product such as lipsticks, lip tints, eyeshadow, blush, foundation, compact powder. Under C.CODE brand, there are two type of compact powder that they produced. One is Pressed Powder SPF 50 and another one is Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30 . Here, I would like to share my experience with Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30. During I browse my Facebook, I accidently found this brand on Watsons’s Post. Since the packaging of C.CODE

NIVEA Extra White Radiant & Smooth

Recently, I change my body lotion. Previously, I use Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Vera Soothe as my body lotion. But, in 2019, I use two type of lotion which is NIVEA Extra White Radiant & Smooth and also Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Vera Soothe. A long time ago (around my age 13 years old), I ever use NIVEA lotion but I forgot what type of NIVEA lotion I was using that time and I hate NIVEA lotion very much that time. Why I hate NIVEA lotion that time? It is because the lotion very sticky and it takes too much time to absorb in my skin. When I do activity like sport, the lotion make my skin look very oily because the mix between lotion and my sweat. That is the reason why I stick with Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Vera Soothe so many years.  Currently, I use NIVEA Extra White Radiant & Smooth lotion. My friend give NIVEA Extra White Radiant & Smooth as my present for friendship celebration. First impression when I look at this product, I have bad feeling because of my