Skip to main content

My Rainy Season Skincare Routine At Night


Usually peope would not write about skincare routine at night because people think that is something common in daily life (mean: before sleep of course we will ensure ourselves clean from any dirty including taking care of our face). Even it is common things that we did in our life, but sometimes we are careless and do some mistake during wash our face. So, today article is about rainy season skincare routine at night. 

Why I specific these article for rainy season? The answer is our skin condition will change according the weather. Some people will have dry skin when come to summer and some people will have oily skin when rainy season come. Every person has different skin condition. But, here I only explain about my skin based on rainy season. When rainy season come, my skin will be a little bit oily and some skincare products may not suitable to my skin. So, when rainy season come, I prefer to use skincare products that suitable to all skin type. In my previous article in these blog, I already mention about skincare routine for morning. Now, I would like to explain about skincare routine at night because there are some differences in skincare routine in morning and skincare routine at night. 

This is the step of my skincare at night during rainy season

Step 1: Makeup Remover 

I have variety makeup remover. I use makeup remover based on my makeup condition. But, if I use light makeup or natural look makeup, I only use Garnier Micellar Water that suitable for oily skin and acne prone. The makeup remover is something important in night skincare. Before we clean our face, we need to remove all makeup first. Some people asked me, is it okay if I just use cleanser foam on makeup face without using makeup remover? For my answer is no because before we apply makeup, we have apply UV product. Usually UV product cannot erased by cleanser foam. If UV product still on our face, that may cause some problem on our skin. That means even our makeup cleaned by cleanser foam, but UV product still remain on our face. For safety reason, I recommend to use makeup remover before using cleanser foam. 

Step 2: Cleanser foam 
Cleanser foam that I use for night same as cleanser foam that I use in morning. That is NanoWhite Awakening Snow Wash. Everyone must know the function of cleanser foam. The function of cleanser foam is to clean all the dirt and eliminate the oil on our face. If our skin free from dirt and oil, it can prevent the pimple or acne from exist on face. All people hate pimples and acne very much. If we hate pimples and acne from exist on our face, we are better to prevent it. NanoWhite Awakening Snow Wash is good product because these cleanser not just make your skin look fresh after clean but also make your skin hydrating.

Step 3: Toner
Toner that I use is same as morning skincare routine, which is NanoWhite Refining Treatment Toner. The reason I use these toner because these toner able to balance the pH of my skin. Usually, after using cleanser, our pH skin will be at pH3 or pH4 (mean: the skin on dryness stage). That is not good for our skin. By using toner, we can balance our pH skin to neutral (pH7). That means our skin not really dry and not really oily. Moreover these toner able to clean the remain dirt on face, reduce the redness and refines the pores. So, my skin will feel health and totally clean after I use these toner. 

Step 4: Serum 
The serum that I use at night also same as the serum that I use in morning, which is Clinelle WhitenUp Brightening Serum. The serum fuction is to reduce pigmentation and improve skin radiance. These serum will fight the darkening at skin's deepest layer and activates skin renewal. So, these serum will make your skin fair and solve the uneven skin tone problems. However, the reason that make I use these serum is to reduce dull skin and make my skin continue look bright and fresh. If people asked me whether these serum is work for my skin or not, my answer is these serum work for my skin. So far, these serum work very well on my skin. 

Step 5: Dark Spot Corrector/Anti-Acne cream 
This step can be skip if your skin do not have any acne, pimples or dark spot. What the different of dark spot corrector and anti-acne cream? Dark spot corrector function is to fade the dark spot or acne scar. Meanwhile the anti-acne cream is to treat acne and pimples. For this step, the product I use is Safi Balqis Anti-Acne Cream because these product can have two function which it is able to treat the acne and also blemish the acne scar. So far, these product work very well on my face because if I have acne scar or acne on my face, I can see that acne scar able to fade in one week and the acne can be treat in three days. For me that is amazing result. So, I love Safi Balqis Anti-Acne Cream

Step 6: Moisturizer 
The moisturizer that I use at night is Clinelle WhitenUp Brightening Night Cream. The advantage from these night cream is it able to protect our skin from UV rays. At night, the UV rays do not only come from sunlight but it comes from our phone and our laptop screen. Sometimes, before sleep, we will use phone and laptop. Then our skin expose to UV rays without we realize. That UV rays will make our skin look dull. So, Clinelle WhitenUp Brightening Night Cream not only moisturize our skin but also protect our skin from UV rays.

Step 7: Mask Sheet 

 Mask Sheet is extra step to treat our skin. If we want our skin soft and smooth like tofu, maybe step 5 is important. But, usually I just skip this step because I do not think it is important for my skin. Mask sheet I only use when my skin became dry or my skin became rough even after I use moisturizer. If my skin in good condition, I just skip this step. 


Notes: 
The skincare products that I use for my skin may not suitable for super oily skin. If your skin belong to super oily skin, I recommend you to use the skincare products that specific formulated to oily skin. As I mentioned in previous article (My Rainy Season Skincare Routine In Morning), when rainy season come, my skin became a little bit oily but my skin still not belong to super oily skin category. The reason that my skincare products during rainy season different from summer time because the skincare products that I use in summer time make my skin became super oily if I use it during rainy season. That will cause acne on my face. In order to prevent the acne from my face, I need to change my skincare products according to my skin condition. The products that I mentioned in this article only based on my experience. So, it may not suitable for certain people. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty: Impression with SILKYGIRL Pure Smooth Pressed Powder

SILKYGIRL is the popular cosmetic brand in Malaysia. It is easier to find in supermarket or cosmetic store in Malaysia. Other than easy to find in the store, the quality of SILKYGIRL’s product also quite good and the price is cheaper. However, what make I impressed with SILKYGIRL brand is the quality. In previous article, I have wrote about the bad experience that I have with the other compact powder (C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30). Because of that, I need to purchase another compact powder to replace C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30. I don’t say that quality of C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30 is bad but it is not suitable with my skin and it makes my makeup crack after 30 minutes I apply it. The funnier in this situation, the makeup crack during I’m shopping at mall. My face looks ugly and it is so embarrassing. So, I went to Guardian, then purchase new compact powder together with makeup remover tissues and lip tints. After I bought these three products, I rus

Beauty: Experienced with C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30

Between foundation and compact powder, which one will you carry out when you want to go somewhere? Some people said they will carry foundation and some people said they will carry compact powder. The answer is depending on someone comfortable. For me, I will choose to carry compact powder rather than foundation. However, that is not the main topic to discuss. The main topic to discuss today is my experienced with C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30. C.CODE is the makeup’s brand exclusively at Watsons Malaysia. C.CODE has produced variety type of makeup product such as lipsticks, lip tints, eyeshadow, blush, foundation, compact powder. Under C.CODE brand, there are two type of compact powder that they produced. One is Pressed Powder SPF 50 and another one is Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30 . Here, I would like to share my experience with Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30. During I browse my Facebook, I accidently found this brand on Watsons’s Post. Since the packaging of C.CODE

Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Soothe Lotion [My Favourite Body Lotion]

Hello, everyone! Today, I would like to share with you about my favorite body lotion. I know some people don't care about their body skin because they believe body skin is strong compare to face skin. Even the fact is true, it doesn't mean you should not take care about your body skin. Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Vera This is my favorite body lotion. I ever mentioned that my face skin is normal skin. But it is different when it comes to my body skin. The type of my body skin is normal to dry skin. My body skin is very easy to dry when it exposes to sunlight. Even I apply sunblock before I go out from my house but it is not enough. It is because when come to night, I can feel my body skin, especially hand and leg (the part that always exposed to sunlight) became dry and rough. Normally, I only apply baby oil on my skin but I think it is became more dry after bath. So, my friend recommend me to try this lotion. Yes, after use this lotion and can feel my skin is not d