Skip to main content

My Rainy Season Skincare Routine In Morning

In Malaysia, there are two season which is summer and rainy season. If people ask me which season I prefer, I will choose rainy season because I love rain and cool environment. However, the things that I hate when rainy season is my skin will be normal to oily and I need to change my skincare routine. As young lady, taking care of skin is first priority. In my belief, if I take care my skin, I no need to use heavy makeup to cover my face. Moreover, I hate heavy makeup. The person like me, I will prefer to have natural makeup look as my daily makeup.When I prefer to have natural makeup look as daily makeup, take good care for skin is important.

As you know, oily skin will cause acne and make your face look dirty. Sometimes, oily skin can make your skin look dull. When you have acne on your face and your face look dull, you will lost confident in yourselves. You will feel like you want to hide from public. But how long can you hide from public? In my daily life, I need to interact with people surrounding me. Every day, I need to go out and meet people. Moreover, I always involve with performance and act in front of camera. Since my daily duty has involve with public, I need to build my self-confident and look fresh everyday. In order to look fresh everyday, I need to get rid of oil, acne and dull look on my face. So, every rainy season, I will follow this skincare routine (skincare routine for oily skin).

Morning Skincare for oily skin

Step 1: Cleanser
The cleanser that I use during rainy season is NanoWhite Awakening Snow Wash. The reason I choose these cleanser foam when my face became oily because these cleanser foam can get rid of oil on my face and also make my skin look fresh. After all, these cleanser foam doesn't make my skin dry at all. But I think these cleanser only suitable when you have oily skin because when my skin condition change to dry and I use these cleanser, my skin became very tight and very dry. So, I recommend these cleanser for someone who have oily skin or combination skin.

Step 2: Toner
Toner has a function like balancing the pH of our skin and clean the dirt remain on our face after clean. The toner that I use for my oily skin is NanoWhite Refining Treatment Toner. The reason I use these toner because these toner absorb into my face very quick. Moreover these toner also light-weight. When I apply on my face, I don't feel like these toner make my face greasy or sticky. Moreover, these toner able to refine my pores. What I like about these toner is these toner able to reduce the redness on my face that caused by burned from sunlight ray. For me, NanoWhite Refining Treatment Toner is good toner.

Step 3: Serum
Serum that I use for my oily skin is Clinelle WhitenUp Brightening Serum. I'm using the serum from different brand because the serum from NanoWhite is more concentrate to dark spot or acne prone skin. My skin may be oily but it is not belong to acne-prone category. So, I think it may not suitable for my skin condition. I use the serum from Clinelle brand. Clinelle WhitenUp Brightening Serum make my face look fresh and bright. It is also absorb very quick and light-weight. These product doesn't make my skin greasy.

Step 4; Moisturizer
Moisturizer that I use for my oily skin is Clinelle WhitenUp Brightening Day Cream. These moisturizer also quick-absorb and light-weight. These moisturizer doesn't cause greasy on your face and already contain SPF 20 to protect the skin from UVA/UVB ray. It also make my skin feel very smooth. Moreover, the packaging of Clinelle WhitenUp Brightening Day Cream in tube shape. It is very easy to use.

*After apply moisturizer, I will apply sunscreen and put some makeup to make my face look fresh, young and natural. So, I can start my daily life with confidence.

Notes:
The skincare product that I use for my oily skin is not the product specific for oily skin/acne prone skin. These skincare products are suitable for all skin type. The reason I choose the skincare that suitable for all skin type because my skin is not really oily. When rainy season come, my skin condition will be a little bit oily and it will cause acne on my face. I want to avoid the acne. In order to ensure my skin do not have any pimple or acne, I need to change my skincare product that suitable for my skin condition. But if your skin type belong to oily skin or acne prone, I think the skincare products that I used may not suitable for your skin. The things that I write only based on my experience. If your skin belong to oily and acne prone, I recommend you to use the product that specific formulated for oily skin. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty: Impression with SILKYGIRL Pure Smooth Pressed Powder

SILKYGIRL is the popular cosmetic brand in Malaysia. It is easier to find in supermarket or cosmetic store in Malaysia. Other than easy to find in the store, the quality of SILKYGIRL’s product also quite good and the price is cheaper. However, what make I impressed with SILKYGIRL brand is the quality. In previous article, I have wrote about the bad experience that I have with the other compact powder (C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30). Because of that, I need to purchase another compact powder to replace C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30. I don’t say that quality of C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30 is bad but it is not suitable with my skin and it makes my makeup crack after 30 minutes I apply it. The funnier in this situation, the makeup crack during I’m shopping at mall. My face looks ugly and it is so embarrassing. So, I went to Guardian, then purchase new compact powder together with makeup remover tissues and lip tints. After I bought these three products, I rus

Beauty: Experienced with C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30

Between foundation and compact powder, which one will you carry out when you want to go somewhere? Some people said they will carry foundation and some people said they will carry compact powder. The answer is depending on someone comfortable. For me, I will choose to carry compact powder rather than foundation. However, that is not the main topic to discuss. The main topic to discuss today is my experienced with C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30. C.CODE is the makeup’s brand exclusively at Watsons Malaysia. C.CODE has produced variety type of makeup product such as lipsticks, lip tints, eyeshadow, blush, foundation, compact powder. Under C.CODE brand, there are two type of compact powder that they produced. One is Pressed Powder SPF 50 and another one is Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30 . Here, I would like to share my experience with Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30. During I browse my Facebook, I accidently found this brand on Watsons’s Post. Since the packaging of C.CODE

Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Soothe Lotion [My Favourite Body Lotion]

Hello, everyone! Today, I would like to share with you about my favorite body lotion. I know some people don't care about their body skin because they believe body skin is strong compare to face skin. Even the fact is true, it doesn't mean you should not take care about your body skin. Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Vera This is my favorite body lotion. I ever mentioned that my face skin is normal skin. But it is different when it comes to my body skin. The type of my body skin is normal to dry skin. My body skin is very easy to dry when it exposes to sunlight. Even I apply sunblock before I go out from my house but it is not enough. It is because when come to night, I can feel my body skin, especially hand and leg (the part that always exposed to sunlight) became dry and rough. Normally, I only apply baby oil on my skin but I think it is became more dry after bath. So, my friend recommend me to try this lotion. Yes, after use this lotion and can feel my skin is not d