Skip to main content

The Right Foundation To You

Hello!/ 你好!/안녕하세요! 


Today topic is foundation. As you know, women cannot separate with makeup, especially foundation. Whoever you are, as long as your gender is female, foundation became your holy grail. 

Why women love foundation and why foundation became important to women? 

The answer is foundation able to erase some imperfect things on our face such as acne, scar, dark spot, red spot and etc. Furthermore, foundation has a power to make our face look fresh, beauty and young. But, to make our face look fresh, beauty and young, we must know what type of foundation suitable for us. Let's talk about foundation's type. 

Based on my experience in makeup, there are four types of foundation sell in market. There are liquid foundation, cream foundation, stick foundation and powder foundation. 

Now, I will explain to you what the best foundation for your skin!

Let's start with liquid foundation 
Liquid foundation

Liquid foundation is easily found in market. Most beauty and cosmetic industry like to produce liquid foundation. Why beauty and cosmetic industry like to produce liquid foundation? The reason is liquid foundation good for all skin type. Whether you skin type is oily, dry, combination or normal, liquid foundation can give you any finish you want such as matte finsh, satin finish and dewy finish. As long you choose the right finish foundation, your beauty will satisfy you. For example, the foundation from Maybelline brand. I sure everyone must know Maybelline Fit Me. Maybelline Fit Me has come out with two type. One type of foundation is Matte + Poreless and another type is Dewy + Smooth. If you want matte finish, you can choose matte foundation. If you want dewy finish, you can choose dewy foundation.  

cream foundati
Now, I will explain about cream foundation. Cream foundation is quite similar to liquid foundation. But cream foundation has luxurious texture - much like rich and thick. Cream foundation usually come from compact, jar or pump shape. Cream foundation is good for normal to dry skin. It is because cream foundation provides good hydrating, better coverage and moisturizing our face. If the person who has oily type skin using cream foundation, it will make your face look more oily. So, person who born with oily skin type better avoid from using cream foundation. 

Stick foundation
Next, I will talk about stick foundation. Stick foundation is known as scary foundation. Why? Because stick foundation can give off the cakey and the foundation easily crack on our face. However, stick foundation is not that bad if you know how to use it. If you know how to use stick foundation, stick foundation will make your face look more flawless compare to another type of foundation. Stick foundation is best for oily skin type because oily skin quite moisturize and stick foundation textures work well on oily skin. If you have normal or dry skin, please avoid stick foundation because stick foundation textures can give cakey look and your makeup will mess. For me, stick foundation doing well on the super oily skin who want dewy finish look because stick foundation do not make you look so oily and easy to blend. But, please make sure you apply stick foundation in sufficient amount. If you apply too much, stick foundation also able to make your face very oily. I think this kind of problems apply on all type of foundation. However, please be careful apply stick foundation.

Powder foundation
The last foundation type that I would like to explain is powder foundation. Powder foundation also popular in market. Powder foundation properly best for oily skin because powder foundation can absorb the oil on your face and also make your makeup look matte. If you have super/extreme oily skin, I suggest better use powder foundation only. The special about powder foundation, you can use it together with liquid foundation. Sometimes, when we apply liquid foundation, liquid foundation give our face a little bit oily and we don't want our face look too oil, so we apply powder foundation. Moreover, powder foundation easy to bring everywhere. Usually, I will use powder foundation and liquid foundation together because it make my makeup look fresh. But, if your skin is belong to dry type, I suggest you only to use liquid or cream foundation only because if you use liquid and powder foundation together, it will make your foundation crack after two hours wear. 

That's all for today! Perhaps this information is helpful for improving your beauty, especially the beginner who want to learn about makeup. Goodbye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty: Impression with SILKYGIRL Pure Smooth Pressed Powder

SILKYGIRL is the popular cosmetic brand in Malaysia. It is easier to find in supermarket or cosmetic store in Malaysia. Other than easy to find in the store, the quality of SILKYGIRL’s product also quite good and the price is cheaper. However, what make I impressed with SILKYGIRL brand is the quality. In previous article, I have wrote about the bad experience that I have with the other compact powder (C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30). Because of that, I need to purchase another compact powder to replace C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30. I don’t say that quality of C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30 is bad but it is not suitable with my skin and it makes my makeup crack after 30 minutes I apply it. The funnier in this situation, the makeup crack during I’m shopping at mall. My face looks ugly and it is so embarrassing. So, I went to Guardian, then purchase new compact powder together with makeup remover tissues and lip tints. After I bought these three products, I rus

Beauty: Experienced with C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30

Between foundation and compact powder, which one will you carry out when you want to go somewhere? Some people said they will carry foundation and some people said they will carry compact powder. The answer is depending on someone comfortable. For me, I will choose to carry compact powder rather than foundation. However, that is not the main topic to discuss. The main topic to discuss today is my experienced with C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30. C.CODE is the makeup’s brand exclusively at Watsons Malaysia. C.CODE has produced variety type of makeup product such as lipsticks, lip tints, eyeshadow, blush, foundation, compact powder. Under C.CODE brand, there are two type of compact powder that they produced. One is Pressed Powder SPF 50 and another one is Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30 . Here, I would like to share my experience with Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30. During I browse my Facebook, I accidently found this brand on Watsons’s Post. Since the packaging of C.CODE

Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Soothe Lotion [My Favourite Body Lotion]

Hello, everyone! Today, I would like to share with you about my favorite body lotion. I know some people don't care about their body skin because they believe body skin is strong compare to face skin. Even the fact is true, it doesn't mean you should not take care about your body skin. Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Vera This is my favorite body lotion. I ever mentioned that my face skin is normal skin. But it is different when it comes to my body skin. The type of my body skin is normal to dry skin. My body skin is very easy to dry when it exposes to sunlight. Even I apply sunblock before I go out from my house but it is not enough. It is because when come to night, I can feel my body skin, especially hand and leg (the part that always exposed to sunlight) became dry and rough. Normally, I only apply baby oil on my skin but I think it is became more dry after bath. So, my friend recommend me to try this lotion. Yes, after use this lotion and can feel my skin is not d