Skip to main content

Student life: Temasya Olaraga Tahunan USM 2019

Hello!/ 你好!/안녕하세요!

I'm rarely talk about my life because I feel my life is not really fun. Moreover, everyday and every moment, I'm super busy with student materials.

Okay, today story is about Temasya Olaraga Tahunan USM 2019. Temasya Olaraga Tahunan USM 2019 is held at April 26, on Friday Night.

What is Temasya Olaraga Tahunan USM 2019?

Temasya Olaraga Tahunan USM is annual event that USM held. It is like sport day in elementary school, middle school and high school. If sport day in school, we have 'sport house' to compete with 'sport house' in running event, spear thump event, high jump event and etc. What happened in Temasya Olaraga Tahunan USM is same as sport day but they are not compete based on sport house. They compete based on 'hostel'. The student who join this event will represent their hostel in order to compete with another student from other hostel.

How does I join Temasya Olaraga Tahunan USM 2019?

I join this event not as athlete but as cheerleader to cheer for my team. I'm not good in sport, so it is impossible for me to join as athlete. My team name is PETAS. The word PETAS is acronym from the word Pelajar Tanpa Asrama (The student not stay in hostel). Actually, I'm not really interested to join this event but my lecturer offer me to join. So, I just join it.

Does Temasya Olaraga Tahunan USM is my first time joining?

No. This is my second time. First time, I join Temasya Olaraga Tahunan in 2017. If I not mistake, that year I am semester 2 student. I'm joining the events as cheerleader for my hostel (Desasiswa Aman Damai Fajar Harapan). I have experience but my experience in 2017 is not really fun like year 2019.

What does I experience in Temasya Olaraga Tahunan USM 2019?

The memorable experience is

  • Free food - If we talked about free food, usually the free food is bread/sandwich with mineral water. That is what always happened in university. But, this events provide me the dinner dishes, which Beef/Chicken Briyani Rice and Juice. 
  • Free Shirt - Okay, they provide free shirt for us
  • Freedom to do whatever we want as long the things we do is entertain people
  • Able to enjoy beauty night view
What is the difference between Temasya Olaraga Tahunan 2017 and Temasya Olaraga Tahunan 2019?

There are not many different but what make I enjoy Temasya Olaraga Tahunan 2019 as cheerleader is the freedom that I had. During Temasya Olaraga Tahunan 2017, I join cheerleader represent my hostel. There are many rule that I need to follow since the cheerleader conduct by MPD (Hostel console). Many things forbidden and not allow to do. Every things need to follow their instruction and we cannot left the hall at all, only if emergency case. 

Temasya Olaraga 2019, I join cheerleader represent PETAS. This team conducted/controlled by lecturer. When the team controlled by lecturer, we have some freedom to do anything as long the things we do can entertain people surrounding us. We also can share our thinking and opinion. It is more enjoy compare to follow people instruction like robot. However, both Temasya Olaraga Tahunan became good experience for me because my motto is Life Happily and Experience Everything. Whether the memories is bad or good, I treat that is as the part of my life. 


Okay, that all for today story. Bye!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty: Impression with SILKYGIRL Pure Smooth Pressed Powder

SILKYGIRL is the popular cosmetic brand in Malaysia. It is easier to find in supermarket or cosmetic store in Malaysia. Other than easy to find in the store, the quality of SILKYGIRL’s product also quite good and the price is cheaper. However, what make I impressed with SILKYGIRL brand is the quality. In previous article, I have wrote about the bad experience that I have with the other compact powder (C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30). Because of that, I need to purchase another compact powder to replace C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30. I don’t say that quality of C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30 is bad but it is not suitable with my skin and it makes my makeup crack after 30 minutes I apply it. The funnier in this situation, the makeup crack during I’m shopping at mall. My face looks ugly and it is so embarrassing. So, I went to Guardian, then purchase new compact powder together with makeup remover tissues and lip tints. After I bought these three products, I rus

Beauty: Experienced with C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30

Between foundation and compact powder, which one will you carry out when you want to go somewhere? Some people said they will carry foundation and some people said they will carry compact powder. The answer is depending on someone comfortable. For me, I will choose to carry compact powder rather than foundation. However, that is not the main topic to discuss. The main topic to discuss today is my experienced with C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30. C.CODE is the makeup’s brand exclusively at Watsons Malaysia. C.CODE has produced variety type of makeup product such as lipsticks, lip tints, eyeshadow, blush, foundation, compact powder. Under C.CODE brand, there are two type of compact powder that they produced. One is Pressed Powder SPF 50 and another one is Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30 . Here, I would like to share my experience with Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30. During I browse my Facebook, I accidently found this brand on Watsons’s Post. Since the packaging of C.CODE

Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Soothe Lotion [My Favourite Body Lotion]

Hello, everyone! Today, I would like to share with you about my favorite body lotion. I know some people don't care about their body skin because they believe body skin is strong compare to face skin. Even the fact is true, it doesn't mean you should not take care about your body skin. Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Vera This is my favorite body lotion. I ever mentioned that my face skin is normal skin. But it is different when it comes to my body skin. The type of my body skin is normal to dry skin. My body skin is very easy to dry when it exposes to sunlight. Even I apply sunblock before I go out from my house but it is not enough. It is because when come to night, I can feel my body skin, especially hand and leg (the part that always exposed to sunlight) became dry and rough. Normally, I only apply baby oil on my skin but I think it is became more dry after bath. So, my friend recommend me to try this lotion. Yes, after use this lotion and can feel my skin is not d