Skip to main content

Simple Night Skincare Routine For Teenager

Hello!
你好!
안녕하세요!

Today topic is Night Skincare Routine For Teenager.

The age around 13 years old until 19 years old is considered as teenager age. Usually teenagers have young facial skin. Around this age, take a good care for face skin is very important. Some teenagers think taking a good care for face is not very important because they are young. Girls, you are wrong. If you are not taking a good care for your face, later your face will look more mature and old. Please alert about it.

Now, I will describe the steps of night skincare routine and recommend a few products that suitable for teenagers. I will tell you what should we do for night skincare routine. Usually, night skincare routine need to do before you go to sleep. I think that duration is the best time to apply skincare products because when we sleep, our body system will rest and the system in our body can easily work in rejuvenation process to make our face look young and fresh.

First step of night skincare routine is makeup remover. This first step is unnecessary if you don't have any makeup on your face. But if you have makeup on your face, this first step is very important because before we sleep we need to ensure our face free from any makeup. So our skin able to stay healthy. I have few types of makeup remover that I would like to recommend here;-
Micellar Water Makeup Remover

  • Garnier Micellar Water 
  • Biore Oil Makeup Cleansing 
  • Safi Balqis OxyWhite Micellar Makeup Remover 
  • NANOWHITE Fresh Brightening Oil Control Micellar Water
  • NIVEA makeup clear 
The reason I recommend this products is not for promotion but this products is affordable to purchase by teenagers. Moreover this makeup removers never make your face dry. It will make your face smooth and hydrating. So, it is good for teenagers skin. 
Second step of night skincare routine is facial cleanser. Facial cleanser is very important things that you must do in skincare routine because facial cleanser will remover all the dirt on your face. You can use any facial cleanser that suitable to your skin. But, please ensure you are not wrong in choosing facial cleanser because it will give negative impacts for your skin. There are few types of facial cleanser. It is milk cleanser, gel cleanser, oil cleanser and foam cleanser. 
Facial Cleanser
  • Milk cleanser - suitable for sensitive skin
  • Oil cleanser - suitable for dry skin
  • Gel cleanser - suitable for oily skin 
  • Foam cleanser - suitable for all skin type 
Usually, teenagers have oily skin type or acne-prone skin because the unstable hormone systems. So, I recommend the teenagers to use foam cleanser or gel cleanser. But, if you do not know which cleanser suitable for you skin, you just choose foam cleanser for safety reason. 

Facial Toner
Third step that we need to do in night skincare routine is toning your face. That means you need to apply toner on your face. Choosing the toner is same as choosing facial cleanser. You need to choose suitable toner according your skin type. There are two types of toner in market. They are lotion type and watery type. But, most toner that sell in market is watery toner. Watery toner can get it in two shape. It is toner in bottle or spray toner. If spray toner, you just spray in around your face. If the toner in bottle, you need to pour in on cotton and swipe it around your face. Meanwhile the lotion type toner, you only need to pour onto your palm and then gently pat onto your face until fully absorbed. 

Night Cream/Sleeping Mask
The last step for night skincare routine is moisturizing your face. That means you need to apply moisturizer onto your face. Moisturizer function is to hydrate your skin. There are two type moisturizer for night. They are night cream and sleeping mask. What the different between night cream and sleeping mask? For me, the way their work for your skin is different. If night cream, you just apply on your face like normal cream. But don't put too much because it will make your face super oily when you wake up next morning. Meanwhile sleeping mask is more focus on hydrating you skin. When you apply on your face, sleeping mask will change to water drop and absorb into your skin. The result for next morning is your skin will feel smooth. But for teenager I recommend you to use sleeping mask rather than night cream. Unless, you are dry skin type, I will encourage you to use night cream. 

 Okay, this is simple night skincare routine that I can recommend to teenagers. Actually there are difficult skincare routine for night. For example, you need to apply serum,essence,beauty water,masker and etc before you sleep. You can follow difficult steps for your skincare routine but as teenagers I think serum,essence,beauty water,masker and etc is not very important. For me, that skincare routine is more suitable for adults at the ages of 30 and above because everyday their skin expose to heavy makeup and outdoor activities. So, they need to follow difficult skincare routine to keep they look young and healthy. But teenagers do not have many activities like adult. So simple skincare routine is enough for you guys. 

I hope this article will useful for you guys. Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty: Impression with SILKYGIRL Pure Smooth Pressed Powder

SILKYGIRL is the popular cosmetic brand in Malaysia. It is easier to find in supermarket or cosmetic store in Malaysia. Other than easy to find in the store, the quality of SILKYGIRL’s product also quite good and the price is cheaper. However, what make I impressed with SILKYGIRL brand is the quality. In previous article, I have wrote about the bad experience that I have with the other compact powder (C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30). Because of that, I need to purchase another compact powder to replace C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30. I don’t say that quality of C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30 is bad but it is not suitable with my skin and it makes my makeup crack after 30 minutes I apply it. The funnier in this situation, the makeup crack during I’m shopping at mall. My face looks ugly and it is so embarrassing. So, I went to Guardian, then purchase new compact powder together with makeup remover tissues and lip tints. After I bought these three products, I rus

Beauty: Experienced with C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30

Between foundation and compact powder, which one will you carry out when you want to go somewhere? Some people said they will carry foundation and some people said they will carry compact powder. The answer is depending on someone comfortable. For me, I will choose to carry compact powder rather than foundation. However, that is not the main topic to discuss. The main topic to discuss today is my experienced with C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30. C.CODE is the makeup’s brand exclusively at Watsons Malaysia. C.CODE has produced variety type of makeup product such as lipsticks, lip tints, eyeshadow, blush, foundation, compact powder. Under C.CODE brand, there are two type of compact powder that they produced. One is Pressed Powder SPF 50 and another one is Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30 . Here, I would like to share my experience with Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30. During I browse my Facebook, I accidently found this brand on Watsons’s Post. Since the packaging of C.CODE

Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Soothe Lotion [My Favourite Body Lotion]

Hello, everyone! Today, I would like to share with you about my favorite body lotion. I know some people don't care about their body skin because they believe body skin is strong compare to face skin. Even the fact is true, it doesn't mean you should not take care about your body skin. Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Vera This is my favorite body lotion. I ever mentioned that my face skin is normal skin. But it is different when it comes to my body skin. The type of my body skin is normal to dry skin. My body skin is very easy to dry when it exposes to sunlight. Even I apply sunblock before I go out from my house but it is not enough. It is because when come to night, I can feel my body skin, especially hand and leg (the part that always exposed to sunlight) became dry and rough. Normally, I only apply baby oil on my skin but I think it is became more dry after bath. So, my friend recommend me to try this lotion. Yes, after use this lotion and can feel my skin is not d