Skip to main content

Clay Mask or Mask Sheet: Which one do you prefer?

Hello!
你好!
안녕하세요!


Clay Mask and Mask Sheet are very popular among beauty fans. How Clay Mask and Mask Sheet have hugely grown in popularity? When the world obsess with KPOP and K-Drama, Korean beauty has gone mainstream. Many women want to be like Korean actress, Korean model and Korean idol. So, these group of people (the women who obsess with beauty) dig the secret behind the beauty of Korean actress, Korean model and Korean idol. One of the Korean beauty secrets is Clay Mask and Mask Sheet. 

Some people assumed Clay Mask and Mask Sheet has some function. Do you think the Clay Mask and Mask Sheet really have same functions? If you think that way, you are totally wrong. Clay Mask and Mask Sheet may have similar features but their functions are different. 

Clay Mask
Clay Mask are used to absorb all the toxins and impurities from our skin. Clay mask also suck out all the oil that was built up deep in the pores. If you have pimples on your face by the end of the day due to overload stress or heavy makeup, you can put a tiny dot of the clay mask on the pimple and let the clay mask dry. The clay mask will suck out the oil from the pimple. So, when you wake up the next morning, it won't be as red. 

The most clay mask was designed for oil or acne-prone skin type. Use clay mask depend on how much you need it. If your skin get better after using clay mask, please cut down the usage only once a week or when necessary. 

Mask Sheet
Mask Sheet is paper-like sheet that soak into essence or serum. The sheet is typically made of natural fibre or cellulose and the carrier liquid is usually water. Mask sheet is more convenient compared to clay mask. Mask sheet has huge choice in the market and solve many issues regarding to our skin such as dryness, redness, uneven skin tone and acne. These mask sheet also promise to tighten our skin, make our skin glow, minimize the pores, brighten our skin and fade the dark spot. 

You can say mask sheet has many advantage compared to clay mask. However, there are a few of disadvantage about skin mask. Mask sheet can make your face super oily because the main purpose of mask sheet is for hydrating and moisturizing. So, if your skin is oily skin type, I discourage you to use mask sheet and I highly recommend you to use clay mask. If your skin belong to sensitives skin type, dry skin type or normal skin type, you can use mask sheet. Another words, mask sheet more suitable for dry, sensitives and normal skin type. Moreover, the price of mask sheet is cheaper than clay mask. So, mask sheet is more affordable than clay mask. 

Now, you already know the differences between clay mask and mask sheet. I hope for the beginning you want to try mask sheet or clay mask, please choose the correct mask that suitable for your skin. If you choose wrong mask for your skin, maybe you will get negative impacts. Please think and read active ingredient before you purchase the mask. I hope this information will be useful information to the beginner of skincare and the beauty fans. Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty: Impression with SILKYGIRL Pure Smooth Pressed Powder

SILKYGIRL is the popular cosmetic brand in Malaysia. It is easier to find in supermarket or cosmetic store in Malaysia. Other than easy to find in the store, the quality of SILKYGIRL’s product also quite good and the price is cheaper. However, what make I impressed with SILKYGIRL brand is the quality. In previous article, I have wrote about the bad experience that I have with the other compact powder (C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30). Because of that, I need to purchase another compact powder to replace C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30. I don’t say that quality of C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30 is bad but it is not suitable with my skin and it makes my makeup crack after 30 minutes I apply it. The funnier in this situation, the makeup crack during I’m shopping at mall. My face looks ugly and it is so embarrassing. So, I went to Guardian, then purchase new compact powder together with makeup remover tissues and lip tints. After I bought these three products, I rus

Beauty: Experienced with C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30

Between foundation and compact powder, which one will you carry out when you want to go somewhere? Some people said they will carry foundation and some people said they will carry compact powder. The answer is depending on someone comfortable. For me, I will choose to carry compact powder rather than foundation. However, that is not the main topic to discuss. The main topic to discuss today is my experienced with C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30. C.CODE is the makeup’s brand exclusively at Watsons Malaysia. C.CODE has produced variety type of makeup product such as lipsticks, lip tints, eyeshadow, blush, foundation, compact powder. Under C.CODE brand, there are two type of compact powder that they produced. One is Pressed Powder SPF 50 and another one is Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30 . Here, I would like to share my experience with Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30. During I browse my Facebook, I accidently found this brand on Watsons’s Post. Since the packaging of C.CODE

Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Soothe Lotion [My Favourite Body Lotion]

Hello, everyone! Today, I would like to share with you about my favorite body lotion. I know some people don't care about their body skin because they believe body skin is strong compare to face skin. Even the fact is true, it doesn't mean you should not take care about your body skin. Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Vera This is my favorite body lotion. I ever mentioned that my face skin is normal skin. But it is different when it comes to my body skin. The type of my body skin is normal to dry skin. My body skin is very easy to dry when it exposes to sunlight. Even I apply sunblock before I go out from my house but it is not enough. It is because when come to night, I can feel my body skin, especially hand and leg (the part that always exposed to sunlight) became dry and rough. Normally, I only apply baby oil on my skin but I think it is became more dry after bath. So, my friend recommend me to try this lotion. Yes, after use this lotion and can feel my skin is not d