Skip to main content

The best food for teenagers to boost brain health

Hello!
你好!
안녕하세요!


As middle scholar or high scholar, you may have problems with your study. Teenagers usually face the problems with memorizing their studies, especially when you need to sit an examination. When examination period come, every teenager will use their energy and force their brain to work hard with the hope that they can do well for examination. Do you think force your brain and use all your energy to memorize all notes for exam will helping you to achieve good result? 

The answer is you can achieve good result with forcing your brain to memorize all notes but it will damage your brain's memory later. So, to prevent your brain's memory damage and ensure your brain stay healthy, you need to do some dieting. According to Asian studies, many teenager's brain became unhealthy due forcing their brain to work hard during memorize examination notes. When teenager forces their brain to work hard, they will taking some unhealthy food such as instant noodles, spicy food, fast food and snacks. This food make your brain memory more damage. So, please stop take unhealthy food and shifting the food habit to take healthy food that can help boost your brain health. When your brain stay health, your brain will work well in memorizing without forcing them to work hard and that will reduce your stress. 

First food that can boost your brain health is berries. According to US studies, blueberries, strawberries and cranberries contain antioxidant. The antioxidants in blueberries, strawberries and cranberries can aiding brain function and delaying mental decline. The antioxidants in these berries may affect area of your brain that are essential for intelligence. So, if you eat berries around 12 weeks, your brain's memories will improve along with another function of brain.


Second food that good for your brain is green leaf vegetables. Green leaf vegetable such as spinach, kale, broccoli, and collard are rich with the nutrients like vitamin K, lutein, folate and beta carotene. These nutrients can help slow cognitive decline. Cognitive is the process of mental action or process of acquiring knowledge and understanding through thought. That means if you take half of cup green leaf vegetable cooked or one cup of raw green leaf vegetable, you can understand something very fast.

Third food that you can take to help your brain health is apple. Apple has nutrients that can boost production of acetylcholine (a chemical that transmits message between nerve cell). That means, you can easily understand the message that your teacher or your friend want to delivery to you. Apple also boost the brain health by protecting against memory loss and lowering the occurrence of strokes. So, if  you eat apple daily, your memory can memorizing something in long-term. 

Forth food that I suggest to take for ensuring your brain stay health is eggs. Eggs contain nutrients that can support memory and brain development. Eggs are a rich source of several B vitamins and choline. These nutrients that contain inside eggs is important for proper brain functioning and development, as well as regulating mood. So, make sure to eat eggs for reducing your stress and make your brain health. 

This is the best food that can help your brain stay healthy and enhance your memory. Other than make your brain health, these food also have good side effect for your health like protecting you from diabetes, provide iron in your body and balance your protein. So, please grow as healthy teenager. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty: Impression with SILKYGIRL Pure Smooth Pressed Powder

SILKYGIRL is the popular cosmetic brand in Malaysia. It is easier to find in supermarket or cosmetic store in Malaysia. Other than easy to find in the store, the quality of SILKYGIRL’s product also quite good and the price is cheaper. However, what make I impressed with SILKYGIRL brand is the quality. In previous article, I have wrote about the bad experience that I have with the other compact powder (C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30). Because of that, I need to purchase another compact powder to replace C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30. I don’t say that quality of C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30 is bad but it is not suitable with my skin and it makes my makeup crack after 30 minutes I apply it. The funnier in this situation, the makeup crack during I’m shopping at mall. My face looks ugly and it is so embarrassing. So, I went to Guardian, then purchase new compact powder together with makeup remover tissues and lip tints. After I bought these three products, I rus

Beauty: Experienced with C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30

Between foundation and compact powder, which one will you carry out when you want to go somewhere? Some people said they will carry foundation and some people said they will carry compact powder. The answer is depending on someone comfortable. For me, I will choose to carry compact powder rather than foundation. However, that is not the main topic to discuss. The main topic to discuss today is my experienced with C.CODE Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30. C.CODE is the makeup’s brand exclusively at Watsons Malaysia. C.CODE has produced variety type of makeup product such as lipsticks, lip tints, eyeshadow, blush, foundation, compact powder. Under C.CODE brand, there are two type of compact powder that they produced. One is Pressed Powder SPF 50 and another one is Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30 . Here, I would like to share my experience with Oil Control 2-Way Cake SPF 30. During I browse my Facebook, I accidently found this brand on Watsons’s Post. Since the packaging of C.CODE

Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Soothe Lotion [My Favourite Body Lotion]

Hello, everyone! Today, I would like to share with you about my favorite body lotion. I know some people don't care about their body skin because they believe body skin is strong compare to face skin. Even the fact is true, it doesn't mean you should not take care about your body skin. Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Vera This is my favorite body lotion. I ever mentioned that my face skin is normal skin. But it is different when it comes to my body skin. The type of my body skin is normal to dry skin. My body skin is very easy to dry when it exposes to sunlight. Even I apply sunblock before I go out from my house but it is not enough. It is because when come to night, I can feel my body skin, especially hand and leg (the part that always exposed to sunlight) became dry and rough. Normally, I only apply baby oil on my skin but I think it is became more dry after bath. So, my friend recommend me to try this lotion. Yes, after use this lotion and can feel my skin is not d